An introduction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In case you haven't read my other blog "Allow myself to introduce... myself!" (Austin Powers).

I am a movie freak. I love everything about movies. The incredible stories, the actors and actresses but most of all the escapism. Being able to let go of the world and let the director take you to another galaxy, on a romantic trip and sometimes even show you your world from a completely different perspective.

My collection of video and dvd currently stands around 500. I don't have a favorite genre, my movies range from Terminator to Titanic, The Matrix to Midsummer nights dream, Beauty and the beast to Bowling for Columbine. I do however have a couple favorite actors/actresses some of which are Bruce Willis, Geena Davis, Adam Sandler, Natalie Portman, Jean Reno... ok, more than a couple.

I also enjoy taking photo's. I will try and throw one up every Friday... let's call it Photo Friday. Because, let's face it, after working on Friday you don't really want to sit down and spend an hour writing.

Until later...


0 Responses to “An introduction”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile