Your Misson...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... Go see Mission Impossible 3. It was action packed and fantastic. I found MI3 to be much more entertaining than the first two combined. I don't want to spoil the movie so I won't give out the plot, just go see it! It is worth the $11 or what ever for the big theater and this needs to be seen on the big screen.

I also saw Firewall starring Harrison Ford. Pretty good movie. It hits video stores on June 6th. Pick it up as a rental, worth the money.

Also I went down to Waterton, Alberta over the weekend as Tuscana Ristorante opened. Tuscana is an amazing Italian restaurant in Waterton that is going into their third season. Most businesses in Waterton are only open from April to October due to the extreme wind and snow they get there during the winter months. During the summer it is beatiful. There is tons of hiking trails and the food at the restaurant is awesome. I highly suggest their Escargot. If you are in the area, check it out or log on to the website for more details.


3 Responses to “Your Misson...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't think I'll be anywhere near Waterton, Alberta soon (just checking my agenda, erm, nope) but I will go see M: i III. I actually hated the first one, saw #2 flash by on TV once with total disinterest and meanwhile also discovered that whatever umph there is in that Cruise chap (4th July, Magnolia, etc.) I actually don't like his work that much (sorry?). But after having seen Philip Seymour Hoffman go crazy in Punch Drunk Love I just know he's going to be one convincingly scary baddie (as long as he doesn't try any more mattress stunts obviously).

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    we went to the movies on friday and saw Sentinnel (i liked it) but we saw the lines and more lines, to go see Mr. Cruise...i think we are waiting awhile for the rush to die down.

    I wanted to tell you that i'm so glad you cracked the code/secret...great job...you are one smart cookie.

    It sounds like a wonderful trip to Waterton. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Chana - Thanks for the cookie. Must have been tough for you to hold it in. No lines for us to see MI3, we had taken monday off and went to see it at 4pm. Like 5 people in the whole theater, it was great.

    Napfisk - Philip Seymour Hoffman was also very crazy in MI3. What an amazing actor. I am really itching to see Capote.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile