Mrs. Joe strikes again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Today is a day for a slighty diffrent kind of review. A sequel that keeps going and going. To celebrate this day, Caffeinated pictures has released this special commemorative "30 something" aniversary coin.

30 something years in the making, sequel after sequel, the ongoing saga of "The life and times of Cuppojoe" is still going strong. One thing that makes these films great is the scenery. My Town and Urban web help us explore Cuppojoe's world. While Killer sunset and Bird over banff show us the beauty in it.

During the early stages which were called "Boring Childhood stories" there was adventure, which sometimes led to tragedy. Check here for example. Overall the saga seems to be a Strong mix of comedy with helpings of heart and pride. This is one great series that I plan to continue to follow and will collect on friendship.

Happy Birthday buddy.


2 Responses to “Mrs. Joe strikes again”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh honey, this is wonderful! Wow, this is awesome...I looooove the coins...oh sweet thanks....

    this was super nice.....

    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOL

    Thanks, man!

    So, I see you decided to go with the "Young Cuppojoe" instead of the "Fat Cuppojoe"... I feel just like Elvis!

    LOL

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile