Regenesis


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



About a week ago I started watching a TV show available on The Movie Network called Regenesis. I am almost done the first season and this is turning out to be a great show. The second season just started airing three weeks ago on the dish and I figured I should try and catch up.

Filmed in Toronto, Regenesis follows a group of scientists who study and manipulate genes, bacteria and all things biological. It has kind of a CSI look and feel to it but based a lot more on biological and chemical sciences. You follow the team as they search for cures to diseases, and being TV some of them are made up but they do a great job of connecting them to the real world.

I have finished 9 of the first 13 episodes and I would really suggest it for anyone looking for a new show to watch. Because it is on satellite they get away with throwing the "F" word out a couples of times an episode, so check it out when the kids aren't around.

At the end of every episode, during the credits, it says "Only you know the whole story, be a part of it" and gives you a link to their site. The Site is very well laid out and also features a link to their podcast. Not one but two podcasts.

The video podcast gives you a short trailer of what the next episode features. The Audio podcast is a radio show the features the artists, the songs and the score heard on the show. It also has exclusive interviews with some of the people involved in putting ReGenesis together. The audio podcast is worth every minute. The music in the show is a kind of techno, but with out the heavy pounding beats. Both podcasts are available through the Itunes music store for Free.


0 Responses to “Regenesis”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile