A little family fun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wandering around the mall on Sunday I ended up at the disney store. Full of their regular toys and a lot of stuff from Chicken Little, I remembered I hadn't seen it yet. Now, I didn't spend the $26 dollars they were asking for the movie, I found a friend who liked it and had bought it, so I borrowed it. Nothing better than a free movie! I take that back, nothing better than a Great free movie.

Chicken little wasn't great but it was funny and a decent family flick. The one thing that blew me away was the voices. Little featured the voice tallents of Zach Braff, Garry Marshall , Don Knotts, Patrick Stewart, Joan Cusack, Harry Shearer, Catherine O'Hara, Adam West... the list goes on.

I am definitely going to add this to my collection and you should too.

I also managed to get my hands on the new album by Pink. Titled "I'm not dead", this pop rocker breaks out with another great album. I own her first three and was glad to get this one as well. It has been 2 1/2 years since "Try This" but worth the wait, plus she was busy getting married to Pro motocross rider Carey Hart. She has the same great mix of rock, pop and R'n'B here as well. Worth a listen. If you haven't seen her new Video for the track "Stupid Girls" check it out Here. Very funny!


1 Responses to “A little family fun”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Chicken Little is a funny, sweet movie. Our family surely enjoyed it.

    Personally i love Pink and i think 'stupid girls' is just awesome (and right on).

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile