Photo Friday: I've hiked it


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Bears hump in Waterton, Alberta. The hike takes between 30-90 minutes depending on how quick you are. But either way it is worth the view once you are up there.


2 Responses to “Photo Friday: I've hiked it”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm willing to bet that bears hump just about any old place they like! ;)

    Awesome shot. So, when are you going to invite us down to Waterton?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a beautiful picture! I have never been there but i it looks like heaven...
    I see that i'm in your links, do you realize how special i feel? ahhhh, thank you!
    I have put the request in to my IT department (guess who :) ) to add you to my list....I was told it might take a couple of business day-backlogged i gathered ;) lol ...
    Have a wonderful wknd with your beautiful lady...Million thanks for being so sweet and kind.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile