Quick Catch up... ketchup... catsup?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finished watching the first season of ReGenesis over the weekend. WOW! I can't say enough about this show. I would definetly recommend it to everyone... and have been. I am going to try and find it to purchase on DVD.

A few friends went to see Lucky Number Slevin this past weekend as well. They have all recomended it so I will be off to see that later in the week along with Take the Lead.

I am sitting right now watching the Extreme edition of Danny the Dog aka Unleashed staring Jet Li. Loads of action plus a story of growth and renewal of life. I really enjoy it. I would suggest renting it if you haven't seen it. Also it was written by one of my all-time favorite writer/directors Luc Besson.

Has anyone seen Jarhead? I was planning on watching it this week and was looking for some input.


3 Responses to “Quick Catch up... ketchup... catsup?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm thinking Mr. Joe will not be interested in seeing Banderas dance his heart out. Lucky Number Slevin however looks promising. Glad you had a nice wknd.

    :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I would recommend Jarhead, unless you're going into it expecting to see a lot of action. That was basically the whole point of it - to show what these marines went through as they sat, waiting, for months on end in order to finally use their finely tuned training. Some really good moments in there and it stuck pretty close to the memoir. So I'd say give it a shot anyways. :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A. and I watched Jarhead with his family and no one else seemed to like it but us. I did think it was a bit slow but that was also a point they were trying to make. A. loved it however - I guess it depends on what you are expecting out of it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile