No luck needed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If the amount of increadible actors featured in Lucky Number Slevin hasn't gotten you to the theater yet, what are you waiting for. I admit that I waited a long time too and finally after friends nagging me to see it so we could talk about it, I finally went. It wasn't like I was planning on not going, it's just that I have been busy and my nights are usually quite full lately.

This movie is worth full price admission and then it needs to be purchased. This will be added to my collection when it is released later this year. Not only because I own 75% of Bruce Willis's movies but because it was amazing. The story follows a young man, Josh Hartnett and his story of mistaken identity. It seems he owes a lot of money to a couple of mob bosses and the story just gets better and better. The amazing cast helps it along of course. Go see it!

On another note, I am looking for some "out there" movies. By "out there" I mean those rare movies that end up going straight to DVD but end up being one of your favorites. Be it action, comedy, drama, horror, I am looking for anything really. If you have any suggestions for my viewing pleasure, please drop it in the comments.


1 Responses to “No luck needed”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This seems to have been a straight to DVD since on IMDB it's listed as opening on 3 screens and making $50,000 in the US. It's one of the most fascinating films I've seen. Directorial debut and perhaps a bit 'unfinished' but definitely remarkable: The Station Agent by Thomas McCarthy.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile