Random Post 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Random Conversation... the names have been changed to not reveal the geeks involved.

Geek1: You know what always bugged me? Superman puts on glasses and no one can recognize him. Peter Parker, on the other hand, puts on pyjamas and gets bigger with a deeper voice. Now THAT'S a costume!


Geek2: Batman gets a deeper voice and bigger too. Maybe they just look bigger because they are projecting fear onto the enemy.


Geek1: lol
Seriously, I can see why Batman and Spiderman have secret identities... they have family, friends, etc. PLUS they need a day job to keep the cash coming in. Superman, though... Dude can fly anywhere, kill anything, cook it with his eyes... He doesn't need a job! So why the nerdy identity? Some freaky fetish?

Geek2: It's about the chicks


Geek1: Superman's train of thought then: Hmmm... I'm pretty muscular... Strong jawline... Great hair... I wonder if dressing like a nerd would get me into girls' pants easier?


Geek2: He likes the nice ones and if he were Superman all the time he would just get sluts. I can't remember the bad side anymore...


5 Responses to “Random Post 1”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ...these geeks sound hmmm how shall i say..familiar...even if it isn't you know who, that's certainly a conversation i can see him having....

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm wondering whether to comment on the post as a fun anecdote or to actually join this conversation... You might not think so, but some interesting issues have been addressed here that deserve serious discussion. Really!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Feel free to keep it going.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Superman has to hide b/c he still wants to protect the Kent's - although I guess if he dropped his Clark Kent identity altogether no one would realise that the kidnapping/torture/death's etc. of the Kent's would hurt him.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice. Yes, I'll admit I've had a few of these conversations myself... What else is there to do when you're unboxing and re-boxing PC after PC, eh Wuddy? ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile