Photo Friday: High Above


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





As a quick Review I watched The Big White today starring Robin Williams and Giovanni Ribisi. Kind of good, but mostly just a lame straight to DVD release. Williams plays a Travel agent who's business is slowly going under. He finds a frozen body in a dumpster that the mob has left behind and after letting wolves in the wilds of Alaska chew it beyond recognition clames it is his brother (who has a million dollar life insurance policy and has been missing for 5 years) so he can cash in and save his business and his marriage. Skip it, it wasn't that good.


3 Responses to “Photo Friday: High Above”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what, review/photo of the day combo today? wow...
    where is that picture from? it's beautiful...

    pls pass on the Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in your world...

    enjoy your wknd.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This was taken at from the top of Bears hump overlooking Waterton Lake

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I got to get Mr. Joe to take me to Bear Hump. Oh the pictures we could come back with too...
    You go there often don't you? I can see why, it's absolutely beautiful!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile