Long Time No Sound


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



She's the man Based on "Twelfth night" by William Shakespear or so it tells me at the beginning of the credits. I have never read it myself but if it deals with a cross-dressing sister who takes her brothers place then there are a lot of movies based on "Twelfth Night". Anyway so this girl dresses as her brother so she can get into an all boys school and get on the soccer team cause her soccer team at her school got cut from the extra curricular activities. Not that funny, not that great for anyone, don't bother.

You, me and Dupree - Story of a newlywed couple who invite the Grooms best man, Dupree, to come and live with them as he is low on luck and lost his job. Not nearly as funny as advertised and actually quite boring. Skip this one too.

Beerfest - Finally a funny movie! If the warning at the beggining doesn't make you laugh, proceed no further... actual warning "The performers in this film are professionals. Please do not attempt these activities at home. If you attempt to drink this much, YOU WILL DIE!" It only gets funnier from there. Basicly this movie is about an underground drinking competition. Funny as hell, I think this one is a purchase.

I have had 2 albums on my MP3 player the last week that everyone should be listening to...(Artist - Title) Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now... a great rock alternative band pumping out another great album. Track after track just gets me going. This is a definite purchase!

The second album (Artist - Title) is Damone - Out here all night... more so for the hard rock fans. This is another album that has got me wanting to just get up and do something. Really high energy and great vocals.

And last a crazy christmas light display in downtown Calgary.


1 Responses to “Long Time No Sound”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't know the films, never heard of the bands (sorry) but I 'digg' the Christmas lights. They're freaky.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile