Post and a picture


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love lazy sundays! Gives me loads of time to catch up on my movie watching.

First we have The Sentinel starring Kiefer Sutherland and Michael Douglas. Oh and it also featured Eva Longoria's ass as she contributed nothing but that for this movie. The story wasn't all that bad though. The story follows Sutherlands character as he try's to catch someone plotting to kill the president. Douglas is a suspect and goes on the run. The story is decent enough... pick this one up as a rental.

Next we have Miami Vice. What can I say about Miami Vice...

1) This movie sucks more than Jenna Jameson on her boyfriends birthday.
2) This movie sucks more than a gay vampire.
3) This movie sucks more than drinking the last bit of milk from the carton only to find it is expired.

I don't know why everyone even liked the last shoot out. It sucked too. Ohhhh blood on the camera... GAY!!! Nothing like 2 groups of people shooting at each other hiding behind cars for 10 minutes. I feel sorry for myself and anyone who had to sit through this nightmare. Don't buy it, don't see it, the only way to make up for it is to buy seasons of the REAL Miami Vice on DVD.

Alright, I am done venting... The picture below is from Drumheller, Alberta. Beautiful day, hope you all enjoy it.


3 Responses to “Post and a picture”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so what you are saying is that you wouldn't recommend Miami Vice? lol...beautiful pic, hope you had a great old time..hello to your beautiful fiancee.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've been postponing seeing Vice for weeks now because I haven't heard or read a single good review. I always knew and expected it to be Mann's 2006 take on Vice, not a nostalgic rehash, but this is getting too much. I don't think I'm going to go. Perhaps someone will buy me the ticket?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i heard that you guys won't be joining us saturday :( and why :),so pls wish her the most fav birthday ever. Feliz Cumpleanos. Happy Birthday. Love and hugs..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile