Yet another late Photo Friday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Worth the wait! I managed to get a lot of amazing shots while out hiking this weekend. Here are a couple I thought I would share. Enjoy. Click on the photo to enlarge to full size.




3 Responses to “Yet another late Photo Friday”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    both thumbnails link to the same fullsize picture, the first on of the road...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh i love waterfalls...

    thanks for the pics...

    hope the happy couple had a faboulous time..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile