Beauty and the bitch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Meryl Streep makes one mean lady. After seeing her in "The Devil wears Prada" last night, I am seriously scared of this woman. Her role really took me back to when she played Madeline Ashton in "Death becomes her". Scary, angry, yet still very funny.

Devil wears prada was an excellent movie. It is also good to see Anne Hathaway moving away from the teen type movies. I guess baring her breasts in Brokeback mountain was what did it but she is still moving forward. Both these leading ladies where awesome. I laughed a lot and really enjoyed the story.

Short summary... young woman (Hathaway) comes to New York and scores a job as the assistant to the biggest, meanest, most demanding magazine editor (Streep). She soon finds herself run off her feet and constantly examining her life.

This is definitely one to see. Either in the theater or if you can wait long enough, to purchase on DVD. Go check it out.


1 Responses to “Beauty and the bitch”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Worth reading: http://www.thejay.com/2006/06/27/anne-hathaways-breasts-sign-development-deal/

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile