Breaking up is hard to do


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And let me tell you Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston argue their way through it. The two of them make a great on screen couple and are even cuter when they argue. The Break-Up is a great movie and I would suggest it to everyone. Very real life. I am really enjoying how Hollywood is getting away from the "Hollywood love story" and making a lot more real life stories.

Definitely worth seeing in the theater. Even my girlfriend said she would have bought this before walking in to see it. So if you don't manage to catch it on the big screen, definitely buy it.

As a quick addition I nearly pee'd my pants this morning while checking out some of my regular haunts... CLICK THIS LINK!!!


2 Responses to “Breaking up is hard to do”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good to see that you've discovered the Transformers website ;) looking pretty damned cool!

    Thanks for popping by my site and thanks for the movie suggestions! Always looking for good ones!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was So excited when I clicked on that link... a Transformers movie... YAY!!!

    Thanks

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile