Creature Feature


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last week I went to see X-men 3. WOW!!! I loved the first two and the third was just as amazing. I really suggest going to see it. Kelsey Grammer as Beast, the rise of The Phoenix, it was awesome. Don't forget to wait all the way through the credits. There is a little extra at the very end.

I watched the new Pink Panther with Steve Martin and Jean Reno (surprise) last night. I must say it was pretty funny. Definitely a rental. Unfortunately Beyonce is in it, I love her as a singer but her acting is lacking. The only good one she was in was Austin Powers.

I hope to see The Break-up this week. If anyone went to see it over the weekend, please let me know what you thought.


0 Responses to “Creature Feature”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile