Go Crack The Code


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you haven't seen The Da Vinci Code yet, I highly suggest it. This is definitely one you have to see in the theater. Action, Suspence, Great Story, Jean Reno. Doesn't get much better than that. I thought it did a great job of the book. They didn't leave a lot of things out and really stuck to the story and the characters. Very well done, this will be purchased once it comes out.

On another note, I was looking for more blogs to check out today and came across an article that Forbes.com (Home Page For The World's Business Leaders... thanks Wikipedia) had published on the best blogs on the net. This is a 3 year old article but the sites they list are really great. I suggest checking out the Celebrity blogs links. If you haven't been to Wil Wheaton's blog yet, he is an excellent writer. Check out the entire list here.

And a little photo to close things off. I spent my long weekend in Waterton. It was awesome! At around 1pm on Saturday I sat in a field feeling the warm breeze blow around me watching the sky. In that sky was a bald eagle teaching its new born how to fly. Where is the picture you ask? Well, not 3 minutes before that my batteries died and my spares were 2 kilometers away... so instead I leave you with this.


3 Responses to “Go Crack The Code”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A. and I went to see the Da Vinci Code last Friday and I found it kind of boring. Even though the book wasn't the most well written, I thought they removed a lot of the feeling of action and adventure that could be found in the novel. Plus, they changed the ending.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mr. Joe and i saw it while in Jasper. We missed opening wknd line ups. Sweet little theater too. Sorry about your batteries thing. Happens to all of us...The pic you posted is beautiful too though..As usual.
    Enjoy your wknd...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree with Courtney... The book was based on an awesome idea, but it was so full of "information" that the author didn't have time or space for character development. And so, when you translate that to the big screen, what you are left with is a "lifeless" performance by Tom Hanks and and fairly unimaginative directing job by Ron Howard. I was especially disappointed whe Howard resorted to special effects that totally clashed with the rest of the "feel" of the movie.

    Sorry, Wudrich, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one...

    Now, as for Wil Wheaton's blog... Wow! Does this guy spend every spare minute at his keyboard? You really get to know him as a person, not just a celebrity. Great recommendation!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile