That Crazy remote control


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Despite coaxing from several people I passed on going to see the Lake House... for now. I went to see Click, staring Adam Sandler and the SMOKIN HOT Kate Beckinsale. A few things about the movie...

1) Great story, shows how you need to take your life one day at a time and enjoy every second of every minute.

2) Family is number one!

3) Is there a movie out there where Kate Beckinsale doesn't wear the tightest clothes possible?

4) Is there a funnier man than Adam Sandler... I think not.

5) I laughed so much in this movie my face hurt halfway through it.

6) Christopher Walken is the man!

Go and check it out. It was worth every penny. This is a definite theater worthy watch and should be purchased on DVD.

A side note... by the end of the day today I should be starting Season 5 of Stargate: SG1. Still a great show, if you are a sci-fi fan and haven't starting watching it, now is the time.


3 Responses to “That Crazy remote control”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I was keen on seeing this but the reviews were less than favourable and with all the other good stuff at the top of the list, I've sort of forgotten about it. I think I'll add it to the DVD list for later this year. Good to hear that it's pretty funny!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Haven't seen this film (I saw The Matrix the other week, so go figure) but item 6 is sooo the truth. Guy rocks!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    More cowbell!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile