...does what ever a spider can


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I have watched it 5 times already and I haven't been awake for more than a couple hours. The trailer for Spiderman 3 is out! Holy crap! This is going to be an awesomely, awsome, increadible movie!!! That's right awesomely awesome! Check out the TRAILER HERE.

Damn! Venom, Green Goblin, Sandman, Parker with another woman! WOO HOO! Now the question is is how much longer do I have to wait before the Transformers trailer hits the net?

As far as movies go I have been to busy to get out and see any lately. I am going to try and go to see either The Lake house or Click tonight. Friends of mine went to see Nacho Libre and said it was quite funny. I still think I will wait for it on DVD.


2 Responses to “...does what ever a spider can”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    do yourself a favour and see the lake house. as for the new spiderman trailer, i wasn't all that keen on it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Another woman!? Lucy S. Diamond? Ever wonder what would happen if Spiderman if knocked someone up? Thousands of little spidermans...all at once.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile