Made of Marble


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was beautiful out. So I grabbed the camera, called some friends and off we went. Cuppojoe and Chana were able to join me as well, this time out in the real world and not just online. Here are a couple shots from today. Both are made entirely of Marbles.




2 Responses to “Made of Marble”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey! We had a great time today! We are definitely going to have to do that more often... How about after we get back with your rum, eh? ;)

    (Nice pics, by the way... Chana wanted a picture of them the last time we were down there, but there was no light and they wouldn't have looked half as good as they do here.)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your beautiful lady and all your friends. I have heard so much about you for so long, it is wonderful to put a face to all the stories. You guys made me feel quite comfortable and i appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. Please accept my thanks and pass it on to the rest of the group. I had a wonderful time. Until the next time.

    And yes, Cuppojoe i promise no teasing next time, ;) ...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile