Pirates Version 2.0


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To a surprising packed theater for a Thursday night, I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead mans chest yesterday. All I can say is that I am amazed more and more on how good computer graphics are getting. Everything scene in the movie was amazing. The scenery, the bad guys, the ships, the battles, everything was cool but the dialog was lacking.

It seems as though the director thought the action was more important that the story in this one. Although the story isn't finished...

Dead mans chest reminded me a lot of The Matrix Reloaded. Where they take the story so far and then just drag it out leaving it open for the third in the trilogy. If you didn't already know that was what the plan was all along for Pirates 2. They are currently filming the third installment which should be out next summer.

This is still a definite theater movie and a definite purchase. Also you get to see the Transformers trailer on the big screen!


0 Responses to “Pirates Version 2.0”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile