Such a surprise!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It has been a very busy week and I haven't managed to watch any movies. Just some TV and getting some exercise cause it has been GORGEOUS!!! So, I should finally spread the news over the net.

I GOT ENGAGED!

So excited! It happened on July 22nd (ok ok so I am a little slow posting about it). It has been great, we have basicly taken the last 2 weeks to celebrate with both of our families. Everyone is excited and we are looking at early October next year for the wedding. So here is the story...

I got up that morning and went to the florist. I picked up 2 1/2 dozen flowers and came home and started to make breakfast. I told her to stay in the room as breakfast was a special one. She had no clue how special. It took about an hour after that to set up the dinning room with all the flowers and finish preparing breakfast. It was perfect! She came out, was distracted by the flowers and she turned to find me on one knee... then I went deaf. A "YES" followed by a loud scream. It was wonderful!




3 Responses to “Such a surprise!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congratulations you two! That's awesome! Can the pitter-patter of little film-critic feet be far behind?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you are so in love, she is so faboulous, you both will have a long and happy time. God Bless you both and your life ahead.

    i love your excitement. i'm sure she is walking on clouds too. how marvelous to see joy of being loved and loving.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm a little slow in commenting, but what the heck: congratulations are in order. Love is the sweetest thing.

    (I have especially locked my cynic half in the cellar so he couldn't intrude with inappropriate jokes.)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile