Drifting through the sky


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift - I figured why not... third in the series... I saw the first two. Well this was better than both of them I must say. No big story, no chit chat or bad dialogue, nothing but racing. My bride to be even noticed (who refused to stay in the room while I watched it) that all she could hear for several minutes at a time was nothing but cars and squeeling tires. Pick it up as a rental next time your looking for a good guy movie, just don't go driving after.

Another little treat. I still can't decide... Creepy or Cool??


0 Responses to “Drifting through the sky”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile