Got to love a long weekend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two reviews... One very good... one very bad!

The good. A Scanner Darkly. What an amazing movie! Originally filmed in real life the director then hired a team of animators to draw over each of the filmed frames! Not only original but an amazing story. It follows a cop trying to find the source of a powerful drug that is taking over the L.A. area. Great movie, great story, outstanding cast. This is a definite purchase, I just can't say enough about it!

The Bad. Folks at work kept telling me... "Hey, you watch South park... have you seen Orgasmo?" and no I hadn't, so it was lent to me. Yes someone actually owns this movie. Why, I have yet to figure out. Other than this film, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are geniuses. I am glad this was their first as they only went up from there. I think I managed to force out 3 laughs during the movie. Don't bother!

and last but not least, a classic Alberta sunset.


1 Responses to “Got to love a long weekend”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've never heard of A Scanner Darkly, but the style sounds a lot like Heavy Metal, which I loved. I'll have to check it out. As for Orgasmo... I took one look at it in the video store and knew I'd never watch it. Maybe if I was 13 again...?

    Very nice shot of that sunset. Love the contrast!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile