Short and sweet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lady in the Water - Another M. Night Shyamalan and this time with no twist. Don't bother, it wasn't all that exciting.

Rocky 4, 5 - Finally caught up. Still just one fight movie after another. I didn't like the street fight scene in 5. Watching number six very soon. Still a must see set.

The Black Dahlia - Good but a little slow. I like the concept of the murders but in could have been a little more in depth and explored a few more areas. Rent it if your bored.

Huo Yuan Jia(Fearless) - Holy crap can Jet Li fight. See this movie not only for that but the great story of a great country that goes along with it.

"Robot Chicken" Season 2 - Am I the only one who knows about this show. I got a copy of season 1 on DVD finally and it is freakin amazing. Season 2 is even funnier. Not much gets better than watching all the toys I had in the 80's cracking funny jokes and beating on each other. Hahahahaha!

Snakes on a Plane - Finally saw this as well. What can I say, it is snakes... on a plane! Go rent it but don't buy it.

The Wicker Man - This one makes it to my top 5 of worst movies ever. Never ever watch this crap!

Good Night, and Good Luck. - Interesting story. Funny how it all came true to what Edward R. Murrow said about television. Definite rental.

Hostel - Worst "scary" movie ever. It wasn't at all scary, what was scary is how many times I looked at my watch and asked if it was over yet. Borrrrriiiinnnngggg!!!!!!! Even the "gore" they hyped about it wasn't good. Don't bother.

Bandits - Old but I thought I would post. It was on TV, I was bored, end of story. Worth seeing... on TV.

DOA: Dead or Alive - That's right another movie based on a video game except this one had some exceptional fighting in it. Purchase it for the women alone. Yowza! Uh I mean, nope that's what I meant.

Happy Feet - Good kids movie but not that impressed from all the reviews my friends had given me. Maybe I was expecting too much. Get it for the kids.

Blood Diamond - Amazing movie! Literally just finished watching it. Great story, great acting, this will have to be purchased when it is released to DVD.


0 Responses to “Short and sweet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile