People scare me sometimes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man of the Year - Finally Robin Williams goes back to funny. Pretty good movie overall and definitely a few laughs. Kind of a bit of a weird dual plot but still lots of fun. Follows the story of a Late night comedian (Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert-ish) who jokingly says he should run for president and then actually does. Pick it up as a rental.

Jesus Camp - Wow. This movie seriously frightened me. I can't believe how these Christians in this movie actually act. The best part is the Radio announcer, some of the most profound religious commentary I have ever heard. Not really a story here it just follows a couple of kids (Girl 8, Boy 11 I think) as they go to church and to a christian camp at (LOL) Devil's Lake. This is a must see, I may even have to buy this one.

A Good Year - Stars Russell Crowe as Max a money loving stock market maniac. His uncle dies and Max is the last known relative which means his Uncles' Vineyard and estate have now been passed to him. He flies from London to France with the intent of selling and soon remembers why he loved the place so much when he was a kid. Definite rental, the story is good and the scenery makes you wish you were there.

Check out my new sweet flickr badge on the side too. Man, they make this web stuff so easy now.


0 Responses to “People scare me sometimes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile