Oh the pressure!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alrighty. Hopefully this puts off the tagging for a while. Here are five things you may not know about me.

1. I collect things. Mainly media (DVD's and music) but also comics, toys and Wrist watches. I got my first watch (wind up analog) when I was 5 and currently own around 20 ranging from that very first watch to timex to Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. 95% are analog as I love the sound of a ticking clock.

2. I play the violin. Well kind of. I took lessons from when I was 13 up to 17 and got quite good. I normally only pick it up these days to tune it and play a little when no one else is around. The violin itself was handed down to me and is around 135 years old.

3. I never had a sick day from grades 7-12. I had been ill a couple of times but never enough to stay home or go home from school.

4. I don't drink apple juice. The acid in the juice had a reaction to my kidney's when I was 7 years old and I haven't touched it since. To this day, I can't stand the smell of it.

5. I had 6 wisdom teeth. All 6 were pulled at the same time... 2 weeks before I had my braces put on.


0 Responses to “Oh the pressure!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile