Things that fly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Eragon - I recently picked up this book and read it and have now continued on to the second in the series "Eldest" The first book "Eragon" was a decent read. Made for teens by a teen (writer 17 year old Christopher Paolini), it was a entertaining story of a young farm boy who discovers a dragons egg and his life changes rapidly. The book was much better than the movie as the movie seemed really pressed for time. The story in the movie, as well as the characters, changed a lot. Fun and entertaining enough, you should pick up the movie as a rental... maybe borrow the book from a friend.

Hollywoodland - Based on the story of George Reeves death. The film was entertaining and filled me in on a lot I did not know about this man. Overall I still wouldn't suggest it as a rental though. The story moved slowly and the characters were predictable and a little boring. Skip it.

Cocoon - Another classic that I had the pleasure of watching for the first time. I bought it without having seen it and am glad I did. If you don't own Cocoon or have never seen it this is a definite purchase. Great story for everyone and the cast of actors from the 80's is huge.


0 Responses to “Things that fly”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Wudrich
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • My profile